Need help? Call 0800 2 54 56 58 (11am-6pm, Mon to Fri) or email email@example.com
Volunteers support every aspect of our work.
Volunteering with us, whether it is at public events to raise awareness or helping out with admin and reception work, requires sensitivity and a non-judgmental attitude, and also an ability to respect client confidentiality. Our volunteers are ‘people people’, with a positive attitude and a belief that everyone can change their lives for the better with the right support.
Join us and you will be part of a vibrant working environment, all while learning new skills, gaining work experience, and having access to free ongoing training and support.
Among other things, we are currently looking for
(application deadline Friday 29 October):
- new Trustees (particularly from Allerdale or Copeland)
- Helpline volunteers (training starts January 2022)
- support group facilitators (training starts January 2022)
- reception support in Carlisle
- walk leaders across the county (no experience necessary – next training in November)
- community/individual fundraisers (online or at home)
- charity tin coordinator
For the latest vacancies, call 0300 111 4002 ask to speak to the Volunteer Coordinator or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CADAS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.